Thursday, January 8, 2009


So we have gotten through our first holidays with our sweet Sadie. Now 8 months old & so active. She now says Momma, Dada (sometimes) and on New years Eve she said something I know none will believe, she said "Jesus"!! Yes Jesus, I know had I not been there & heard it myself I would have said no way!! One of the other ladies in our church was in the nursery with us & she was holding Sadie saying different things to her & Sherry kept saying Jesus....and after a few times Sadie said "Jesus", I just looked at Sherry & she said, "She said Jesus!!" I was shocked, I thought I was hearing things, and I just said "I know I can't believe that!" She's also in the process of learning to crawl, currently she goes backwards & she can scoot around on her bottom. We have to be very careful where we set her now because she is a little mover. Christmas was great she got lots of toys & clothes from family, Daddy & I got her a few toys & a bag of paper.....she LOOOOVED it! I think next year we'll shoot for a box LOL!!! Anyway that's what's going on so far more to post later!!

No comments: