Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm an Aunt again!!

My step sister Chelsea & her husband Ross welcomed their beautiful baby girl, Cambree Alise, into our lives on January 19, 2009 at 6:01p weighing in at 4lbs 2oz. Cambree was not due to arrive until March 14th, but as you can see it just didn't happen that way! Mom & baby are doing great, Cambree is breathing on her own but is in the NICU until she is ready to go home. Chelsea is an amazing Mom, what a trooper....the night she had the baby I asked her how she was (after having an emergency C-section) and her answer to me was, "If she's ok, I'm ok" never once complaining about any of the situation. They are just happy their precious little girl is doing well. My sister Brandy & I went today to see Chelsea & meet our newest niece, we were shocked to se Chelsea walk into the waiting room she looked FANTASTIC, she had a glow about her just like any new mother. Brandy went in to meet Cambree first since she lives further away & I had gotten to visit Chels the night they had her, I knew my sister was anxious so in she went to scrub up. After what seemed like an eternity the doors to the NICU opened & it was my turn to go in (they only allow 2 at a time). After scrubbing up Chelsea led me over to where her sweet little angel was resting under the lights....I was amazed looking at her just so perfect.

I could have starred at her forever she is so pretty!! Anyway just wanted to share my first of many visits with Miss Cambree. Thank you Chelsea for sharing your little one with me today, she is just perfect, Congrats to you all again!!

A happy baby already

2 comments: