Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday, August 28, 2004

So I stole this idea from my good friend Vanessa, I like the idea of looking back at our lives to see how far we've come:

I'm going to do this first post on our wedding day August 28, 2004. After just 3 weeks of planning we had a great wedding day!! We got married at 11:00am because I could not go ALL day know I was about to become a wife, I wanted to step into my new role as Mrs. Brown ASAP!! After being great friends for a year, we had dated for 3 fun filled years before getting married. From the time we were friends & would have conversations about the future I would think, "I would love to marry this guy, what a sweetheart!!" I never in a million years thought he would want to date me.......So when we began dating I was thrilled, he was everything I was looking for: kind, funny, loyal like no one I've ever met (and did I mention smokin' HOT!!) LOL just had to throw that in there! Things have only gotten better with time...I fall more & more in love with him all the time! Anyway here are a few pics from our big day:

Mom helping me get ready
Vanessa & I before the ceremony:
Vanessa,
Thank you my dear sweet friend for all you did for us, you were so supportive from the time you found out we were getting married & were there by my side for it all! You are more than just my friend, you are another sister! I love you so much!! My dad & I about to go Mr. & Mrs. Brown
Yay we are married!!!
On the way to the reception

3 comments:

Jason and Vanessa said...

What a sweet post! I love you and was so blessed to get to be a part of your BIG day!

Love ya,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to start your Flash back Friday post - sharing one of the best days of your life!

Lindsey T.

Cathy said...

Aww.... I just think you to are two of the sweetest people I could ever meet!