Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving week


This week I am off for the holiday & it's really got me thinking.....I have a lot of things to be thankful for. First my family, and not just my husband and daughter....I mean my WHOLE family, from my parents that have always been so awesome & supportive, my siblings that have been there through think & thin no matter what, and my in-laws that have just accepted me as a part of their family and treat me as if I have always been there...LOVE YOU GUYS!! Anyway I just wanted to tell our family & friends we are SO thankful for you & appreciate the time we get to spend with you.I'm thankful for the job I have (since I have to work) yes the drive stinks but at least it pays the bills huh? LOL! We have truly been blessed in our lives, and our biggest blessing of all was our sweet little angel Sadie Mae. Whenever everything is going wrong in the world, she is the one thing on this earth that can make my heart sing & put a smile on my face when I see her. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families & to our family if we don't see you that day please know we are thinking of you & hope you have a fantastic day!!
Much Love & God Bless~
The Brown's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we could spend Thanksgiving with you!! I love you!!!


Jeri-Annie