Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crawling and standing??

Oh Sweet Sadie Baby!


We thought Sadie was going to bypass the whole crawling stage. She loves standing up and knows the whole walking process one foot in front of the other and even pulls up on stuff ALL the time! But, she finally did it, SHE CRAWLED!!! The first time was yesterday 1-21-09 (my nephew Mason's 12th birthday, Happy b-day!!) while I was at the dr. office. Jim-Britt sent me a text as soon as she did it, I couldn't believe it I was sooooo excited for our big girl. She's officially mobile now LOL. I've tried to capture it on video but you know kids, they never do what you want them to when you want them to!! So maybe I'll be able to post a video later of it, but here are a few pics of her standing up on her train!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Look at my doll face!! Boy are we in trouble now Mom! :) Her boys are gonna LOVE it!

Andrea & Jim-Britt said...

HAHA!! I know, can you believe it? She'll be chasing them before we know it!!

Anonymous said...

Go, Sadie Go! I'm so proud of you!!

Lindsey T.

Andrea & Jim-Britt said...

Sadie told me to tell you, "Thanks Aunt Lindsey!! I'll show you soon!!" My what a big girl we have!!