Thursday, July 16, 2009

IL Vacation part 2

We got up on Sunday morning went down and had a yummy breakfast as a little family & off we went from Mt. Vernon IL to Memphis TN!! We were so excited about getting to go see the ducks at the Peabody hotel & to visit Graceland. We knew we would not have time to do both Sunday so we made sure to get there to see the famous ducks in the fountain make their exit. Sadie was very excited as she sat in her stroller she just kept saying, "Duck, duck duck duck" and so on. We had a front row seat right on the carpet as they left, it is always so neat to see them when we come through TN. Afterward we were off to find a hotel, we ended up staying in this nice little place off the beaten path but in a very nice area in Memphis. The next morning we packed up & headed to Graceland. I have LOVED that place since I was a kid going with my mom after our reunion trips, at one point my childhood best friend & I thought we were going to buy it!! LOL I was surprised how much Morgen & Jason liked it as well!! All and all it was a great trip, if my hubby had been there I could have stayed longer but we were beginning to miss him terribly! Thank you MOM for a wonderful time on our IL family reunion vacation!! Sadie & I had a great time!!

Sorry no pics at this time, will post some as soon as I can! There are some great ones!!

No comments: