Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sadie old & new pics

Here are a few pictures of Sadie from about January to now (15 mo) that I thought I would post. As Colts arrival get's closer I realize my "baby" is turning into a big girl so fast!! She is such a blessing and sometimes I can't believe God would trust me with such a precious angel. I wonder can I be the best Mom I can be to do justice to this little girl. We are so thankful He decided we were the ones she needed, I never knew but all of my life I've needed her. She makes us who we are now & we strive to be better & better because of her. Hope you enjoys the pictures as much as I do!

Our little "cowgirl" at the Stockshow 2009 (10 months)



Sadie's first time to swing Feb 2009 (11 months)



Look no hands Mom!! Always being silly!! (14 months)



Reading her books! Her favorite thing to do!! (15 months)





No comments: