Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its' a....

BOY!!!! We found out we are having a baby boy on June 23rd!! We were VERY suprised, we both were certain it was a girl. LOL I really wanted both so in no way was I disappointed to find out we are now going to have one of each. His Daddy was very happy he really wanted a boy but would have been ok either way. So we are now more than half way there and baby Colt will be here before we know it. I am posting a sono pic of his perfect little hand & foot, he is very active all the time, I can't wait to meet my precious boy. Sadie is so sweet whenever she sees the sono pics on the fridge she says "Bubba" it's so cute how she picked up that is her bubba so quick, but she's been telling me for quite some time she was having a bubba!! HAHAHA!!!



Here he is: Colt's first picture


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14



1 comment:

meg said...

I cannot believe you're 1/2 way through this pregnancy already!!