Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinosaur World 2009

This year we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary on August 28th. Since we have become parents the thought of leaving Sadie while we go somewhere is just isn't what we want to do. So this year & last year we do a family activity for our anniversary: last year was a low key tri'p to Lake Whitney (thanks Dad & Liz for letting us stay at the house) whith her when she was just 4 months old. This year I had to plan my vacation time a week before our anniversary so we decided to go to Glen Rose & visit Dinosaur World with Sadie & then go to lake Granbury to this little well kept secret beach that was just gorgeous!! We just got pics at the Dino World so I will share those. Sadie had such a good time walking the path with Mommy & Daddy....(mommy mostly took pics of her & Daddy). She kept saying "More, more" every time we would pass some dino's it was too cute!! She also loved playing in the water at the little kid water park they had at the beach. When I would try & take a break she would walk over to me & push my legs in the direction of the water, she wasn't quite brave enought to do it alone just yet, which is fine with me!! I love her "needing" me to help her & be with her still, I know one day that will be gone far to fast! Well here are the pics of the day we had! Happy Anniversary Babe, what a wonderful 5 (married) years it's been! You are a wonderful husband & a fantaastic Daddy!! What a blessing you are to us we love you!!!











No comments: