Monday, November 10, 2008

My sweet six month old


Tonight I am sitting here after putting Sadie to bed & I can't help but think about how fast time is going by. She is such an amazing little person and is just growing up before my eyes. I look back at all the pictures of her over the last 6 months & I am is shock over how fast it has gone by. I know with the upcoming holidays it will go even faster & we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!!! I just love each & every day with her & seeing the new things she has learned. She has such a loving smile & is very VERY social!!

I would also I love to take a moment to thank my husband for being such an amazing man! He has been so terrific with me working further away by making things a little easier for me when I am home. The only thing I have to do is spend time with our family. He is also such a WONDERFUL daddy to Sadie. Not many dad's get to have the time he is getting to have with her & I think it makes a HUGE difference. He is able to give her more than just what is left over after a day at work & after being a husband. They have such a unique relationship already & I am so thrilled about that. She & I have an awesome bond & now she & her dady have one too since he is able to stay with her.

That's all that's on my mind tonight, about to go lay down with the baby!

No comments: