Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls (and Bryce) night out LOL

So Friday we (Sadie & I) went to Christmas in Cowtown with my mom, Margaret, Charlotte and her adorable baby boy Bryce. We had such a good time walking around looking at all the cute crafts & clothes they had. But my my they were VERY proud of their stuff $70.00 for a onesie that she will outgrow in an month or so?!?!? No way!!! The babies were soooo good, Sadie slept most of the time & Bryce was a good little shopper who stayed awake the whole time. Afterward Mom, me, Charlotte & the babies all went to have dinner at Chilis. It was great getting to visit with them both. It's alot of fun having friends with babies the same age as Sadie, makes me feel like a part of a very exclusive club. When they are crying other moms will just look at them with empathy then at you with a knowing glace it's kinda neat......All & all we had a fantastic time together, I look forward to many more girls & kiddos nights with my friends.

No comments: