Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sadie 5 moths ALREADY?!?

My oh my where has the time gone? It seems like I just had her yesterday, I wake up today & she's five months old!! She amazes me every day with the little things she does her newest thing being placing her hand (normally her left) on her head just behind her ear like she is posing!! I have yet to catch it on film! Every time she see's the camera she instantly stops what she was doing to make me get it out!! Typical I know, I tell everyone she acts like her daddy HAHAHA!! She talks up a storm; wonder where she get's that? I love her laugh & she also has this new thing of scrunching her nose when she smiles at you so so so cute!! I love this little girl more than I could ever explain to anyone. After having her I understand & appreciate the love of my parents, it is something you can never express to anyone & it is simply amazing. I could not imagine my life without my family it is what keeps me going every day! Sadie is my heart and there is nothing I wouldn't do for this precious little angel God has entrusted to my care. With all of that said here are some of my favorite pictures over her first five months of life, I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed taking them!
11 weeks gestation: Our 1st photo
















Birth 04-24-08:




































One month:
































2 months:

















3 months:


4 Months:

5 months:



2 comments:

The Sappingtons said...

awww, how fun! and glad you are posting more! :)

The Johnson Family said...

Such sweet pictures, of course you would take the best!! Time flies so fast, I can't believe Madie is half way to driving!! LOL!! You know we still haven't got to meet our sweet little niece! :)