Thursday, October 15, 2009

37 week check up

I went to my 37 week check up today (36 weeks & 5 days) and can't believe we are on weekly appointments now!! WOW this is flying by!! Anyway they measured the belly & he is right on track, I was really glad to hear that since his Daddy was a rather "large" baby (11lbs 8.5oz) and last week when I was 35 weeks & 4 days they said I was measuring 37 weeks!! So I asked why he was measuring bigger last week & she said it could just be the position he was in whew, what a relief!! She said her guess is he will be about 7- 7.5 pounds at birth I really hope she's close. I lost a pound from last week so I'm at an even 20 gained & measured around my belly at Vanessa's & am 42 inches around...crazy!! So all is well with Colt and he should be here anytime in the next 3 weeks (if we don't go over). Just wanted to update you all, have a great weekend!

No comments: