Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sadie 22 months & Colt 4 months

Is it March already? I can not believe Colt will be 4 months old tomorrow and our precious Sadie is almost two!! Both kids are fantasic and growing so quickly it seems. Somedays I feel like it is going by way to fast & I just want to freeze time with my babies to enjoy it just a little longer. And other days I just love where they are at, but look forward to them being a little bigger. I love it when Sadie tells me "I dud you mommy" traslated to "i love you mommy" it is so sweet. Here are a few of my favorite Sadie saying at this point:
"Holdjew"-Hold you when she wants to be picked up
"Cokey"-Colty (what mommy calls Colt)
"Bwesh you"- Bless you
"Brush tea"-Brush teeth
Her little voice is so sweet I hope I remember it forever. And I will also tell you she is an AWESOME big sister, who loves her little brother so much!
Colt is getting so big, he now laughs so much!! He is a really happy baby & smiles at everyone. He always lights up when he sees his sister.
I think he will be sitting up before I know it, he loves his exersaucer

(we have to put a book under his feet so it's easier for him to reach LOL).

I also got a new camera & Sadie & Colt are great subjects to practice on. Big sister didn't mind so much but after several shots this is what I get from her LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like a worried "old" man in his exersaucer, lol. they are adoreable. love you guys, mom/grandma

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES!!! These are so cute! Love- Aunt Sissy