Thursday, September 17, 2009

The countdown continues...

It amazes me that there are only 7 more weeks (well in 2 more days) until our baby boy is due to be here. I can't wait to meet him & see if he looks just like his big sister and am excited to see what kind of personality he will have. I love being a mom so much and am so lucky to have been blessed with these two wonderful babies. It's a little overwhelming sometimes to think about having two kids under the age of two but then I know God is in control and thought we can handle it and then I'm fine. So we wait, as D-day is quickly approaching I can't help but enjoy these last few weeks with Sadie as an only child & prepare for all the great times that we will have as a new family of FOUR!! WHOA!! So far all is well with the pregnancy & we are right on track which is great, have I mentioned I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!! It is the most amazing thing (other than meeting & loving your baby when they get here) and I can't believe it is almost over (tear) :-)

No comments: