Thursday, April 16, 2009

Has it been a year already?

It is one week and one day until Sadie turns one...I can hardly believe it, how does a year pass so quickly? It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home & doing the up all night thing trying to figure out this parenting thing. But on the other hand I feel like she has always been with us & I don't remember what my life was before her. We have been blessed beyond measure with her & thank God for her. She is such an active fun baby, she has taken a few steps & is trying to figure out the whole walking thing now. It kind of makes me sad because then my baby will be a little bit more grown up. We found out when Sadie was 10 months old that she will be a big sister come November!!! She will be such a great big sister she loves other kids so much. Well I just wanted to post a picture of our big girl before her birthday on April 24th!!


4 comments:

Cathy said...

I just LOVE this pic of her!!!! You guys are two of the best parents! and I can't wait to meet the new baby!

Mrs. Crummey said...

I can't believe it will be a yr!! She is such a beautiful little girl and i can't wait to meet our new babies soon!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! We are looking forward to celebrating with you on Sunday!

Jeff and Lindsey

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big Girl Sadie. you have brought so much joy in just a short year grandma just can't even begin to imagine what is in store for your life. you are the sweetest, happiest dearest granddaughter i could ever have. i hope your big day is as wonderful as you are. i love you so much, and can't wait till i see you again.

Grandma